- A warming, welcoming brew for a good nights sleep
- 17 Individual tea bags
- Rooibos: Exclusively grown in the Cederberg mountains in South Africa. Rooibos tea is produced from its leaves, and is the mild, fruity and slightly sweet-tasting national drink of South Africa.
- Chamomile: At the end of the 16th century this was the ‘most commonly-used herb in medicine’. Received the first Medicinal Plant of the Year award, and was voted Medicinal Plant of the Year again in 2002.
- Vanilla: The ‘queen of spices’, one of the most popular aromas in the world. Its delicate flavour and extensive production process make real vanilla a particularly valuable spice and medicinal plant.
- Hints of warming spices such as clove, ginger and cinnamon really bring this calming tea full circle.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Yogi Tea is deeply rooted in the Ayurvedic philosophy.
Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes.
Rooibos*, chamomile*, cocoa shells*, liquorice*, vanilla extract*, cinnamon*, cardamom*, lemon balm extract*, nutmeg*, rose petals*, ginger*, cloves*, black pepper* (*Certified Organic)
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product22/08/2016, By LesleyReceived this in error but glad I did as really gives a peaceful nights sleep and no strong rooibos taste which makes me happy!23/09/2015, By LuisaThis tea is a treat, so very tasty and calming, a perfect combination of flavors and a perfect tea to have curled up on the sofa before going to bed :-)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.