- Design: Long-neck
- Colour: Cream
- Material: Ceramic
- A wonderful accompaniment to yoga & meditation sessions
- Perfect for creating aromatherapy scents at bath-time
For best results, choose from our range of natural beeswax tea-light candles and organic essential oils to go with your Indalo burner.
- Add 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil to a little water in the top basin of your Indalo burner.
- Light a tea-light candle and place it in the bottom compartment of the burner.
- Enjoy the fragrance of the essential oil as it diffuses into the room.
- Ensure that there is always water in the basin of the burner while it’s in use. Top up with water and essential oil as needed.
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/08/2018, By ZoomodeThis is a nice looking burner and functions well, but the bowl part at the top started to crack after just the second use, so don’t think it’s the best quality.
04/08/2018, By BronwynLovely little burner. Works well and love the fact that the well at the top doesn't dry up before the candle burns out.22/05/2018, By MelissaNice and deep so water doesn't evaporate too quickly and candle burns well in it.06/05/2018, By CezanneWorks well. Bit disappointed with colour though. Says cream but it’s white, not even off white...10/10/2017, By PreshaWorks perfectly16/04/2016, By MichelleI have used this in my bedroom a lot as my husband and I have been struggling with breathing due to congestion. Ive been using it with the Soil Eucalyptus oil and its helped a lot. I can see my family using this often!02/03/2016, By CandiceLovely, elegant burner. A functional feature for any style home. Great depth bowl for blends and varying strength of scents. Due to its design the candle remains lit even when in front of window/fan so there can be full room distribution of scents :)12/05/2015, By AldeBest buy. The candle burns out before the water evaporates - highly recommended
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.