- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Certified organic by Soil Association and Cosmos
- Cruelty Free International approved
- Infused with Lavender - which has the anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin flare-ups like eczema and psoriasis
- Prepares skin for best absorption of moisturiser
- Palm oil-free
- Free from alcohol, synthetics and chemical fragrances
- Leaves your complexion looking fresh
- Dampen a cotton pad with a few drops of Inlight Floral Tonic and use it all over your face, neck and around the eyes, dabbing gently in a circular motion.
- For very sensitive skins we suggest the cotton wool is first dampened with a little warm water before applying the facial toner.
- Recommended for removing Inlight Face Cleanser, as the two products are formulated to work together for maximum effect
- Store in clean, cool and dry area at an 18 to 25 degree temperature
Did you know?
- InLight Beauty offers certified 100% organic skincare collection.
- InLight Beauty produces handmade products that are free of synthetic preservatives, SLS, parabens, phthalates, alcohol and palm oil
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Water, *Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Agave Spp Leaf Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
- *High concentration of phytonutrients
- Recyclable miron glass jar with PET plastic lids.
- Comes enclosed in FSC cardboard boxes.
- Includes rosewood spatulas and edible ink.
Country of Origin:
- Product of UK
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product24/11/2021, By LiseSo glad I came across this brand. My friend in the UK has been raving about this for yearsLove that it's organic and alcohol free. Smells amazing! Highly recommend for for anyone needing gentle, yet effective skin care
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.