- Black Seed extract from the Nigella Sativa plant
- With added turmeric & black pepper
- Black Seed powder contains bio-active ingredients such as Thymoquinone
- Thymoquinone is a beneficial antioxidant
- Black Seed has antimicrobial, antioxidative & anti-inflammatory properties
- Believed to help to ease aches & pains in the body
- May relieve headaches & congestion
- May help with weight loss
- May soothe allergies
- Tumeric has powerful natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Added black pepper to increase beneficial effects of turmeric
- No chemicals, binders & fillers
- Free of GMO, gluten, yeast, sugar & dairy
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Before taking any natural remedies or supplements consult a doctor or other qualified healthcare provider for a thorough evaluation.
- The information here is for educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice.
- Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Did you know? The effects of turmeric are enhanced when used in conjunction with black pepper. Scientists have been able to isolate the naturally occurring compound responsible for this - piperine. It’s for this reason that Immuboost Gold 1000 mg includes the powerful combination of turmeric & black pepper.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
- Not suitable for people with organ transplants.
- Not recommended for people with low blood pressure or low blood sugar.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily amount.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 30 Capsules.
Ingredients: per Capsule
- Black Seed Powder (Nigella Sativa) (mg): 498
- Turmeric (mg): 498
- Black Pepper (mg): 4mg
- Plastic bottle with lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.