- Reusable household cleaning gloves
- Made from natural rubber (latex)
- 100% plant-based
- Suitable for home composting
- Made from FSC Certified latex
- Fair trade rubber
- Packed in FSC certified cardboard
What can you use latex gloves for?
- Latex (rubber) gloves can be used for dishwashing, cleaning the oven, house and bathroom cleaning as well as gardening.
How to dispose of natural latex gloves?
- You can compost your If You Care latex gloves by cutting them into small pieces and placing them on your home composting heap.
Is natural latex biodegradable?
- Natural latex is a biodegradable material which breaks down when exposed to sunlight and water.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- After each use, rinse outside of gloves in soap and water.
- Let air dry.
- Do not put in dishwasher.
- Avoid contact with fuel or corrosive chemicals.
- Use one pair of gloves for dishwashing and second pair for all other cleaning.
Caution: Contains natural latex rubber, which may cause an allergic reaction. If signs of allergic reaction appear, discontinue use and consult your physician.
Did you know?
- Fair Rubber (https://www.fairrubber.org/english/) works closely with private companies and NGOs to ensure that the workers, sharecroppers and plantation workers are paid a fair price for their valuable, natural resources.
- Pack Contains: 1 x Pair of Latex Gloves.
- Available In: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Small: ~7,5 cm knuckle width.
- Medium: ~9 cm knuckle width.
- Large: ~10 cm knuckle width.
- Natural Rubber*, 100% Natural Cotton.
- *FSC Certified, Fair Trade
Country of Origin:
- Product of Sri Lanka.
11 out of 13 people would recommend this product06/10/2020, By natalieThese seem like they will last. A small fits my small hands snugly.04/08/2020, By Jackicomfortable and eco-friendly!30/07/2020, By LorraineSimple19/06/2020, By AmyThese are nice. They are a little thick for my liking, so I can't really do fine motor things... but they are simple and nice enough.
A little cumbersome...
I wouldn't repurchase these, but there is nothing wrong with them.19/06/2020, By AmyThese are nice. They are a little thick for my liking, so I can't really do fine motor things... but they are simple and nice enough.
A little cumbersome...
I wouldn't repurchase these, but there is nothing wrong with them.15/06/2020, By KateEnvironmentally friendly, strong, comfortable. Excellent gloves.09/06/2020, By GoodnessLovely gloves28/05/2020, By RockExcellent choice24/04/2020, By AI have a pair for dishwashing and another for house cleaning. Love these gloves.04/04/2020, By MicheleAmazing quality01/04/2020, By WinnerUseful and relevant28/03/2020, By GreenRequired31/01/2020, By NadineThe gloves are really nice and thick rubber. The inner cotton lining is also a nice feature. The only problem I have is that it is still a bit too big for me. I normally wear a size small and the small size is still a bit too large.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.