- Contains absolutely no kerosene, paraffin or any other petroleum product
- Free from formaldehyde
- Non-explosive and non-toxic
- Can be stored safely near food
- Doesn’t produce any unpleasant smells
- FSC certified, 100% renewable and responsibly managed forests
- Firelighter cubes burn for 8-10 minutes
- Boxed in 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard
- USDA Certified BioBased Product
All If You Care Products Are:
- All natural
- Chlorine free
- Not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Fluorochemical free
- Vegetarian, & Vegan
- Gluten free
- Place 3-4 cubes under wood, or on top of charcoal
- Light each firelighter on the fractured side of the cube
- Store in a dry place, far away from open flames
Did you know? Conventional firelighters are made from a some seriously problematic ingredients. They use paraffin as the primary fuel source. The paraffin is soaked into an absorbent resin which is, in most cases, made using formaldehyde (https://patents.google.com/patent/EP2108035A2).
- Available in: 72 Piece Bag and 28 Piece Tablet
- Contains: 72 x Firelighters
- Nett Weight: 315 grams
- Contains: 28 x Firelighters
- Nett Weight: 200 grams
- Wood, Vegetable Oil
Country of Origin:
- Made in the Netherlands
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product05/09/2020, By ClaireNot bad but not the most efficient.17/07/2020, By AmyIt burns :)21/01/2020, By AidNice08/12/2019, By PennelsNice eco stocking fillers fir grownup guys30/11/2019, By Lynnettei have not used them yet. but i am so glad that i have finally found a product that is not petroleum/paraffin based. i can store in my pantry. i will review again once we use them18/06/2019, By RebeccaThese are ace. I only need two little bricks to light our fires.
Bloody marvellous.06/05/2019, By MoniqueMy husband likes them, needs only 1 block to start a charcoal or wood fire, they work well.22/11/2018, By EliznaWorks perfectly.18/10/2018, By JuanitaI actually bought these just as a basket filler to qualify for free shipping, but what a pleasant surprise. My husband braai's a lot so I gave it to him to try. He says that they work great and I love the fact that they are chemical and petroleum free so I can store them in my food crate when we go camping.14/10/2018, By WarrenGreat product! Lit quickly and worked great. Worked with wood and charcoal this weekend.11/10/2018, By WianNeeded to use the hole box to get the fire started. Would probably work better with charcoal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.