- Perfect for food scraps and unwanted leftovers
- Much stronger than bags made from corn starch
- Contains no plasticizers or polyethylene
- Boxed in 100% recycled cardboard using a chlorine-free process
- Perfect for people who live in areas with municipal or commercial compost facilities
- Vincotte and BPI certified compostable
- USDA Certified BioBased Product
Important Notice: These Food Waste Bags are not certified for home composting.
All If You Care Products Are:
- All natural
- Chlorine free
- Not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Fluorochemical free
- Vegetarian, & Vegan
- Gluten free
- Line compost bins with bags to collect food scraps, and food waste
- These bags are for food waste
- Do not put liquids into these bags at any time
- Allow food waste to cool before putting it into these bags
- When making the switch from plastic bin bags, to these more eco-friendly, compostable waste bags it is important to be a little more gentle. Bio-based materials tear more easily than petrochemical plastics.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Did you know? Starch from potatoes uses less water than starch from corn, and requires no irrigation. Furthermore, 40% less land is used to produce the same quantity of starch from potatoes compared to corn. But the trade-off is well worth it!
- Contains: 30 Bags
- Bag Dimensions: 43 cm x 39 cm x 16 μm
- Bag Capacity: 11,4 litres
- 100% GMO-Free Potato Starch, Bioplast GS 2189
Country of Origin:
- Made in France
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/11/2018, By ChantelleGreat product ! Nice strong bags , I am pleased with the fact that it holds alot of kitchen scraps , and it makes composting easy and clean ! I line a pedal bin with a bag , and when fill , just tie and throw into compost . Definately going to buy more29/10/2018, By LeonieI love the fact that my kitchen scraps can be connected in a compostable bag until I put it in my worm farm
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.