- Ideal for standard 50 litre rubbish pails
- Substantially stronger than bags made from corn starch
- Contains no plasticizers or polyethylene
- Boxed in 100% recycled cardboard using a chlorine-free process
- Perfect for people who live in areas with municipal, or commercial compost facilities
- Vincotte and BPI certified compostable
Important Notice: These Kitchen Bags are not certified for home composting.
All If You Care Products Are:
- All natural
- Chlorine free
- Not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Fluorochemical free
- Vegetarian, & Vegan
- Gluten free
- Line your standard 50 litre rubbish pail
- These bags are for compostable waste
- Do not put liquids into these bags at any time
- Allow food scraps to cool before putting it into these bags
- When making the switch from plastic bin bags, to these more eco-friendly, compostable waste bags it is important to be a little more gentle. Bio-based materials tear more easily than petrochemical plastics. But the trade-off is well worth it!
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Contains: 12 Bags
- Bag Dimensions: 61 cm x 64,5cm x 19 μm
- Bag Capacity: 49,2 litres
- 100% GMO-Free Potato Starch, Bioplast GS 2189
Country of Origin:
- Made in Sweden
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product24/04/2020, By ADispose of your trash with a clear conscience in these compostable bags.02/04/2020, By WinnerQuality28/03/2020, By GreenWell designed15/02/2020, By KaeylaOut of four tries I've had two bags that have broken when taken out of the bin which is very messy. I never put anything sharp in them, the bags just seem too thin and weak and while I love the idea, I won't buy again until they're made stronger.16/01/2020, By SupportTop stuff14/09/2019, By ColleenThese biodegradable bags are fantastic! I was a little cautious after reading one of the reviews, but have been using them for a few months now and they work really well. I haven't had any problems with them tearing.24/06/2019, By LizzieThese are great. You do have to be a little bit gentle separating/opening one but nothing like previous ones i’ve tried and we have never had one rip/leak despite a full kitchen bin as we would with any normal pedal bin liner. There’s a bad review on but they say they fill with empty plastic bottles. I can imagine they wouldn't hold up that well with that but i’m not sure why you would buy biodegradable bags to fill with plastic bottles? We use for all our non-recyclables and don’t have any issued19/02/2019, By JenniferI was thrilled to find compostable trash bags on the internet and in my enthusiasm ordered 3 boxes. Sadly, I have found the bags way too flimsy. I half filled one with empty plastic bottles (i.e. nothing heavy) and it immediately tore. Perhaps the smaller size will work if you use it for a small amount of kitchen scraps, staying away from anything sharpish like apple cores.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.