- Ideal for standard 50 litre rubbish pails
- Substantially stronger than bags made from corn starch
- Contains no plasticizers or polyethylene
- Boxed in 100% recycled cardboard using a chlorine-free process
- Perfect for people who live in areas with municipal, or commercial compost facilities
- Vincotte and BPI certified compostable
Important Notice: These Kitchen Bags are not certified for home composting.
All If You Care Products Are:
- All natural
- Chlorine free
- Not tested on animals
- GMO free
- Fluorochemical free
- Vegetarian, & Vegan
- Gluten free
- Line your standard 50 litre rubbish pail
- These bags are for compostable waste
- Do not put liquids into these bags at any time
- Allow food scraps to cool before putting it into these bags
- When making the switch from plastic bin bags, to these more eco-friendly, compostable waste bags it is important to be a little more gentle. Bio-based materials tear more easily than petrochemical plastics. But the trade-off is well worth it!
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight
- Contains: 12 Bags
- Bag Dimensions: 61 cm x 64,5cm x 19 μm
- Bag Capacity: 49,2 litres
- 100% GMO-Free Potato Starch, Bioplast GS 2189
Country of Origin:
- Made in Sweden
0 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/02/2019, By JenniferI was thrilled to find compostable trash bags on the internet and in my enthusiasm ordered 3 boxes. Sadly, I have found the bags way too flimsy. I half filled one with empty plastic bottles (i.e. nothing heavy) and it immediately tore. Perhaps the smaller size will work if you use it for a small amount of kitchen scraps, staying away from anything sharpish like apple cores.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.