- Paperback, 224 pages
- Sarah Wilson’s tried & tested 8-week plan to kick the sugar habit
- Easy tips & tricks to help you overcome cravings
- Information on healthy sugar substitutes
- 108 recipes for sugar-free desserts, cakes, chocolate, kids’ treats, snacks & detox meals
- Advice on stocking your pantry & fridge with convenient, healthy sugar-free foods
Some benefits of cutting our refined sugar include:
- Clearer skin
- Weight loss
- Higher & more sustainable energy levels
- More stable moods
- Healthier teeth, less plaque build-up
- Improved digestion
- Reduced cholesterol levels
- Reduced inflammation, which means healthier joints & improved brain function
About the author
Sarah Wilson is a former newspaper, magazine and TV journalist based in Australia. In 2011, Sarah cut sugar out of her diet as a way of managing Hashimotos, an autoimmune disease that affects the thyroid. After quitting sugar, Sarah found that she lost weight, her energy levels improved and she was better able to manage her condition. What started off as an experiment soon became a new and healthier way of life!
To date, more than 600 000 people have completed Sarah Wilson’s 8-week program and her books are sold in over 45 countries around the globe. She is committed to sharing her knowledge and educating others about the dangers of excessive sugar consumption.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product15/01/2018, By MariI love the recipes in this book, esp the ideas on leftovers and the dessert recipes25/10/2016, By CathyI wasn’t sure if this was possible - no sugar?? But this book is full of ideas and recipes - the options are endless! It definitely made quitting sugar a whole lot easier. Love the kale pesto recipe and the salt & vinegar almonds!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.