- Gluten free
- High in vegan protein
- 15 grams of protein per serving
- High in fibre
- Edamame is rich in manganese, phosphorus and vitamin K
- Locally grown, harvested, roasted, and then spiced - that’s it!
- Enjoy as a complete, vegan protein snack, or toss in with your favourite salads for some added crunch
Did you know? The first recorded instance of “edamame” in the English language dates to 1951, in the journal “Folklore Studies”.
- 40 g
- Edamame (Green Soya Beans), Sriracha Spice (Dextrose, Blended Herbs & Spices, Salt, Sugar, Citric Acid, Yeast Extracts, Essential Oils, Oleoresins, Antipacking Agent)
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.