- Gluten free
- High in vegan protein
- 16 grams of protein per serving
- High in fibre
- Edamame is rich in manganese, phosphorus and vitamin K
- Locally grown, harvested, roasted, and then salted - that’s it!
- Enjoy as a complete, vegan protein snack or toss in with your favourite salads for some added crunch
Did you know? The oldest known reference to “edamame” dates from the year 1275, when a monk wrote a letter expressing his gratitude for a gift of fresh, green soya beans.
- 40 g
- Edamame (Green Soya Beans), Salt
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product11/10/2018, By RoxanneAnything from the Hungry Herbivore i love! These are a great snack!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.