- Gluten free
- High in vegan protein
- 8 grams of protein per serving
- High in fibre
- Edamame is rich in manganese, phosphorus, and vitamin K
- Locally grown, harvested, roasted, and then coated in 70% Afrikoa - that’s it!
- Enjoy as a decadent, complete, vegan protein snack
Did you know? The word “edamame” was only added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2003.
- 40 g
- Edamame (Green Soya Beans), Cocoa Mass (65%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter (5%), Sunflower Lecithin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/10/2018, By CJEdamame beans are one of my favorite snacks and these really brought with them a fun crunch and yummy unique flavour that I really enjoyed.19/10/2018, By TarynMmmmm, so yummy! It’s like eating dark chocolate coated almonds, but edamame instead. Love that it’s high in protein and fiber too. A bit pricey, but worth the treat!09/09/2018, By NadiaThese are delicious! Do yourself a favour and order more than one. It’s absolutely moreish!25/08/2018, By LeighDelicious! Surprisingly good combination. Gobbled the bag in one sitting!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.