- Made with steam distilled lemon peels
- Ideal for topical application, adding to bath water, diffusing or inhaling
- Has a bright, refreshing scent
- A source antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties
- May promote your energy and a good mood
- Can heal wounds and act as a pain reliever
- Not added with sulphates or any synthetic chemicals
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable bottle with plastic cap
- Baths: Add 5 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don’t escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising, dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: Add 5 – 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 – 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 10ml
- Citrus Limonum (lemon peel) Essential Oil.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/12/2021, By LaurenThis is a great quality Lemon oil. I bought it for a diffuser and the aroma is great!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.