- Ideal for aromatherapy and for topical applications
- Works well with your burner or diffuser
- Promotes clear breathing
- Assists in combating bronchitis and other chest infections
- Helps to relieve pain and ease rheumatisms, arthritis or sciatica
- May detox your skin and help with cellulite
- A source of antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agents
- Not added with any synthetic chemicals
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable bottle with plastic cap
- Baths: Add 5 drops of essential oil(s) to a warm bath. If skin is sensitive, blend the essential oil in a teaspoon of carrier oil first. Close the door so the vapours don’t escape. Soak for at least 10 minutes relaxing and breathing deeply. For added moisturising, dilute the oils in 10ml of carrier before adding to the bath.
- Massage: Add 5 – 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly and apply liberally to the skin.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head, close your eyes and lean over the bowl. Inhale the vapour for a few minutes.
- Burners and Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 – 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 10ml
- Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with ingredients from Bulgaria
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.