- Locally made with locally sourced Nigella Sativa plant
- Aids the treatment of diabetes, asthma and hypertension
- Helps to relieve congestion in your chest, throat and sinuses
- Aids your heart health and overall immune system
- Eases digestive problems and calms upset stomachs
- Can soothe sore muscles, arthritic pain and back pain
- With a strong, pungent taste and natural, dark brown colour
- A source of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties
- May be used as a scalp serum to prevent hair damage and falling hair
- Also good for topical use on your skin
- Assists in hydrating your hair and skin
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable bottle with plastic cap
- For skin: Use as a massage oil or to condition your skin.
- For hair: massage a couple of drops onto your scalp. Leave for 20 - minutes then rinse off.
- For food: Drizzle over salads, veggies, dips or mix 1 teaspoon a day into your fruit juice, honey, water or have as is.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 10ml
- Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with their trusted healthcare practitioner before taking Black Seed Oil.
- Some people may experience skin irritation when using black seed oil. It’s vital to perform a patch test on skin before use.
- Discontinue use immediately should any irritation occur.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/04/2022, By BarbaraIt does not taste bad
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.