- Slightly nutty aroma
- Cold-pressed from natural Argan (Argania Spinosa) kernels
- A non-greasy oil that leaves no residue
- Good for blending with your hair and skin care cosmetics or treatments
- Ideal leave-in conditioner for dry and frizzy hair
- Helps in balancing oily skin as well as hydrating dry skin
- Assists in soothing skin rashes
- May reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Can be used on the scalp to promote growth or for after shaving
- Perfect for strengthening your nails and cuticles
- A source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids as well as Vitamin A and E
- Packed with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Vegan friendly
- Palm Oil free
- Comes in a recyclable bottle with plastic cap
- Argan (Argania Spinosa) Oil is obtained from the kernel of the Argan tree, which is indigenous to the semi-desert regions of Southwest Morocco and Southern Algeria.
- Add a few drops onto your skin and hair care cosmetics or treatments.
- It can be used as a leave-in conditioner to provide extra moisture and protection to your hair.
- Use on the scalp to promote growth and clear up any dry and flaky problems.
- Apply on your nails and cuticles any time.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 10ml
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Essential Oil. :
- Essential oils may cause skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Essential oils may be harmful to children or animals.
- Recyclable glass bottle with plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with ingredients imported from Morocco.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/12/2021, By SandyI bought this Argan Oil, really a good quality one.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.