- 4 x blocks of 100% natural American Red Cedar Wood
- Place amongst your clothes, in drawers or amongst books
- Dimensions: each block is aprox 6cm (length) x 4cm (breadth) x 1cm (thickness)
Cedarwood releases aromatic compounds that naturally protect against and repel:
- fish moths/silver fish
- An array of other insects
Why cedar wood
- Beautiful, fresh, natural fragrance
- Non-toxic and natural as opposed to poisonous moth balls and insecticides which could be carcinogenic
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Repels instead of killing insects so you won't have dead insects to contend with
- Last for years (which makes them economical too)
- Pet friendly
- Eco-friendly – cedar wood is not endangered
The average lifespan of American Red Cedar trees is 150 years (with a potential lifespan of 850 years) and their antibacterial and insect repelling propeties are one of the secrets to their longevity, making them resistant to insects like termites, fungus or bacteria.
How to use them
- Use 1 block per drawer or shelf
To reactivate your cedar wood, simply sandpaper them with fine grit sandpaper every 6 – 12 months.
Did you know? Mothballs are practically 100% active ingredient made either of naphthalene or paradichlorobenzene. Exposure to these insecticides can have a negative impact on your health as these turn slowly from solids to toxic vapour, which results in you essentially inhaling insecticides or them being absorbed into your clothes and linen. They are also dangerous for children and pets who may chew or eat them, even one moth ball can make a child very sick.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/04/2017, By TessaLove these. Natural and a great smell. A perfect deterent for any mite
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.