- Dark decadent chocolate slab (70% cacao)
- Made using an ethical “bean-to-bar” process
- Made with organic, sun-dried, ethically sourced Tanzanian cacao beans
- Single origin
- Packaged in recycled paper
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- No dairy or eggs
- No artificial colours or flavours
- No synthetic sweeteners
The bean-to-bar process involves: Sorting, roasting, cracking, winnowing, stone-grinding, hand-tempering, and finally moulding the chocolate to create the beautiful finished product.
- Organic cacao beans (certified), Unrefined Cane Sugar, Organic Miso Paste (certified), Organic Tamari (certified), Organic Sunflower Seeds (certified)
Country of Origin
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product03/08/2020, By CatherineDelicious! Who knew tamari and miso will go so well with chocolate! The packaging is beautiful!04/05/2020, By ElaSuch a delicious, pure chocolate23/04/2020, By DebbiGreat taste from Honest, as always. Gorgeous wrapping, would be great to give as a gift.08/01/2020, By AmandaLoved the illustration (main reason why I bought it) and it tastes good as well. I had to get used to the taste at first, because I am used to the sugar loaded chocolates. Sucking on it, instead of eating worked for me. Got a lot of yummy tastes when I wasn't trying to devour it like "normal" chocolate14/11/2019, By NoodleBirthday present for a friend. She loved it, and the unique wrapping.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.