- Comes in a dry powder formation
- Himalayan mud contains minerals that remove excess oils from the skin for a pore deep cleanse, firming skin and improving texture, giving skin a beautiful glow
- Turmeric is known to be useful for lightening pigmentation on the skin, contains antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, as well as helping with reversing the signs of photo-aging, and infusing the skin with antioxidants
- Also known as vitamin B3 niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Licorice Root has a good reputation as being helpful for sensitive skin. It helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Mixing the mud mask with yoghurt and honey or green tea adds further benefits from those ingredients
Did you know? Turmeric’s active property, known as curcumin, has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years, and is part of the paste applied to the faces of a couple getting married.
- To use, mix a spoonful of mask powder with either water, green tea, or a combination of Greek yoghurt, honey and water
- Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area, and leave to dry
- Once dry, rinse thoroughly
- Pure Himalayan Clay Powder, Organic Turmeric, Niacinamide (vit b3), Licorice Root Extract, Allantoin.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product25/09/2018, By AnnaThis product soothes my rosacea and quickly heals adult acne breakouts. A real keeper.25/09/2018, By AnnaThis product soothes my rosacea and quickly heals adult acne breakouts. A real keeper.15/09/2018, By NadiaI am not convinced about this product. Since going vegan my skin has gone so bad with red acne. I have very light and sensitive skin. I hoped this mask would help with the acne. My skin feels soft and clean after the treatment, but it has not lessened the acne unfortunately. Also to make the paste is a bit of a mission.03/03/2018, By AnnaMakes a bit of a mess, but the results are worth it!10/02/2018, By NeriA bit messy but leaves skin feeling fresh.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.