- Product comes in a powder form and should be mixed with liquid to use (see directions below)
- Himalayan mud is full of minerals that remove excess oils from the skin for a pore deep cleanse, firming skin and improving texture, giving skin a beautiful glow
- Activated charcoal helps to reduce inflammation, soothing and calming skin, while removing toxins and ingrained dirt
- Also known as vitamin B3 niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Licorice Root has a good reputation as being helpful for sensitive skin. It helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots.
- Best for oily and combination skins, as the charcoal can be drying on dry or sensitive skins
Did You Know? The activated charcoal used is made from coconut, and is a potent absorber of toxins and poisons.
- Product comes in a dry powder formulation
- To use, mix a spoonful of powder with water, green tea, or a combinations of Greek yoghurt and honey to form a paste
- Apply the paste to clean skin, avoiding the eye area, and allow to dry
- Once dry, rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Himalayan Clay, Activated Charcoal, Niacinamide (vit b3), Licorice Root Extract, Allantoin.
16 out of 18 people would recommend this product19/05/2019, By JennilynIt’s made my skin worse than it already is.This mask doesn’t dry out my skin but it gives me blackheads and the next day I have a bad breakout.19/05/2019, By JenThis mask doesn’t dry out my skin but it gives me blackheads and the next day I have a bad breakout.21/01/2019, By zThis mask is amazing!08/01/2019, By RaeAmazing product, would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural mask. I love it23/10/2018, By JoAwesome23/10/2018, By JoAwesome27/09/2018, By RowenaI love this mask. I heals my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and healthy. Will definitely buy it again23/09/2018, By AnonymousI highly recommend this. This product is really good for oily skin06/09/2018, By GabrielleHighly recommend it. I started having HORRIBLE acne this year, this product saved my skin by drying the acne out. Im not saying it works 100 percent but there sure is a huge difference. I started seeing results a month after use19/08/2018, By BielieThis product is simply amazing. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth afterwards and so uplifting. I have been using the product for about a year now and have to say it last long and i will definitely buy another one once mine is done.14/08/2018, By Lee-AnneMy favourite03/07/2018, By LaraI love mud masks, this is definitely one of my go-tos! I love the texture and my skin feels refreshed.30/06/2018, By GetruidaDetoxes my skin so gently. Soft and smooth skin after use. i use it once a week07/03/2018, By LizPackaging is important. When I got the box there were no ingredients list on the jar or simple directions for first time users. Smh. I had to go back to the website just to get that.31/01/2018, By NeritThe mask made my skin feel a lot smoother after 1 use.14/11/2017, By PalmiraHas helped my skin recover from heat rash as well as a breakout. Lovely product.08/09/2017, By AnnieAmazing! It is great if you are prone to breakouts. It calms the skin and shrinks the pimples almost instantly. I use it twice a week and my skin feels soft and smooth and most of my pimples have cleared up.04/08/2017, By xxxMe and my two daughters just loooove this charcoal mask! My youngest daughter's breakouts has shrinked after the very first time she used it and her skin and complexion looks so much better after the third use. I have very oily skin and now im rid of my oily problem skin.....thanx for this great product. Id recommend it any time
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.