- Adding the mixture to hot water allows the steam to open pores, and introduces the herbal mixture to the skin
- Steam itself is great for encouraging healthy blood circulation, renews skin cells and gives skin a gorgeous glow
- The nutrient rich oils from the flowers, herbs and essential oils are absorbed more easily by warm, wet skin
- Calendula and chamomile soothe and calm inflamed skin, while hibiscus rejuvenates and lavender calms the mind
- Rose oil is moisturising, while thyme is thought to help clear up acne
- For normal skin, steam once a week, oily or combination can stand up to twice a week, dry skin only once every second week
- Sensitive skin or skin that is prone to broken capillaries should avoid steaming in total and use other methods
- 4 x 9cm
Did you know that releasing the oils of basil can help to alleviate headaches and reduce stress.
- Place a handful into a bowl and cover with boiling water
- Sit in a chair, and hang your head over the bowl, draping a towel over your head to trap the steam in, being careful not to burn yourself
- Hold your face over the steaming water for approximately 5-7 minutes
- Remove the towel from your head, and pat your face dry
- Discard the water
Roses, lavender, calendula, chamomile, thyme, basil, hibiscus, lavender essential oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/06/2017, By CarlaFeels divine! Love the smell. Its a treat!
Just don't run your boiling water into a basin like i did! Bit of a mission to clean up then...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.