- Rustic glass bell-jars with gently sloping lines
- Environmentally friendly alternative to plastic containers
- Doubles a decorative cloche for your table setting
- Perfect for storing your homemade kompot
- Keeps foods fresher for longer
- Neither absorbs nor emparts flavours
- Airtight rubber seal
- Endlessly reusable
- 100% Recyclable
- Easy to clean
- Fridge safe
- Using a glass cloche to cover your bonsais, and potted orchids works as a mini greenhouse.
- It protects the plant from harsh winds, and enhances sunlight during seasonal changes.
How to Make Plum Kompot: (traditional Slavic fruit juice reduction)
- Cut 1 kg of plums into halves, and remove the stones.
- Bring 3 litres of water to boil over a high flame, in a large pot (5 litre capacity recommended).
- Pop in the plums, and continue to boil them for a further ~15 minutes.
- Add 250 grams of sugar to the pot, and stir until completely dissolved.
- Reduce the mixture for an additional 10 minutes on the flame for extra sweetness (optional).
- Remove the pot from the heat, cover, and allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Decant the kompot (whole fruit and all) into your Weck Tulip Glass Jars, and refrigerate.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Available In: Extra Small (220ml), Small (370 ml), Medium (580 ml), Large (1062 ml) & Jumbo (2700ml)
Dimensions: (Height) x (Diameter)
- Extra-Small: 8,5 cm x 7 cm
- Small: 9,5 cm x 8,5 cm
- Medium: 9 cm x 10,5 cm
- Large: 15,5 cm x 11 cm
- Extra-Large: 20 cm x 12 cm
- Jumbo: 25 cm x 14 cm
- Extra-Small: 60 mm
- Small: 80 mm
- Medium: 100 mm
- Large: 100 mm
- Extra-Large: 100 mm
- Jumbo: 100 mm
- Glass, with Rubber Seal.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.