- A set of 8 one portion glass jars with lids.
- 150ml each
- Suitable for use with the Severin Yoghurt Maker
- Simply combine dairy milk or soy milk with a yoghurt starter culture, pour into the glass pots, place into the yoghurt maker and switch it on.
- The mixture is gently heated to the perfect temperature, fermenting into a beautifully creamy yoghurt.
- The yoghurt will set after 6-12 hours.
- When ready, chill the yoghurt in the fridge, then add your choice of fruits, serve & enjoy.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/06/2017, By AyandaSeverin stands for quality products. I didn't have second thoughts buying the yogurt maker when I saw the brand. Customer service is tops!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.