- Biodegradable cotton kitchen cloth
- Super absorbent
- An eco-friendly replacement for microfibre cloths
- No petroleum-based products or plastics used
- 100% South African grown & processed cotton
- Includes a handy hanging loop
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Lasts approx. 6-9 months
- Suitable for all surfaces, including stainless steel, granite & wood
- Handmade in home industries, providing an income for South African women at home
Please Note: These cloths are handmade, so sizes may vary slightly.
- To clean, soak in a shallow mix of hot water, vinegar & lemon juice in your sink, or machine wash with other kitchen linen.
- Size: 24x24cm
- Colour: Natural
- 100% cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product13/10/2019, By JacquelineGood quality. Will be ordering more!!01/07/2019, By MevaExcellent alternative to plastic scourers. Works really well and seems very durable. It will last a long time but I'll be buying another when it eventually falls apart.26/06/2019, By MJMade from a lovely soft material! I use it as a face cloth. I just love my lappie.12/04/2019, By CatherineHolding up well. My domestic worker, who is much harder to impress, has asked me to buy more.29/03/2019, By GenieBiodegradable, inexpensive and so so useful. Loooove my lappie. Bought 2 and will buy many more.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.