- Makes ecobricking easy as can be
- Designed to perfectly fit the spout of a 2 Litre PET bottle
- For every Eco Brick Stick sold, R5.00 is donated to Waste-ED
- Thoughtful gift for every eco-warrior
- Collect non-recyclable materials like chip packets, dog food bags, small bits of unmarked plastic, plastics marked with the number seven within the three arrow symbol and bits and bobs like pen lids and other little items that will likely end up in a rubbish dump.
- You can prepare your plastics by cutting them up if they are quite large. Twist and stuff your ecobrick with the plastic and compress the waste into the bottle using an eco-brick stick. Pack tightly to ensure it is un-squishable.
- If you think that the bottle is full and tight enough it’s time to measure. Ecobricks can contain a surprising amount of waste so if you think you’re done, you can probably get more into it. You should not be able to squish your ecobrick by more than 10%.
- Hint: If you can stand on it without squishing you are good to go!
- Drop off your ecobricks at your nearest ecobrick collection point.
Did you know? Faithful to Nature is a Waste-ED EcoBrick drop off point. You can deposit your ecobricks at 57 Capricorn Drive, Capricorn, Muizenberg and Waste-ED will collect them for use in their amazing recycling and community upliftment projects. For a full list of Waste-ED ecobrick drop off points, visit: www.waste-ed.co.za
What is an EcoBrick?
- An EcoBrick is the best way to dispose of non-recyclable plastic waste. It is a plastic bottle packed tightly with clean and dry non-recyclable rubbish.
1 x Easy Eco Brick Stick.
- Pine (Stalk), Rubber (End Cap).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/03/2020, By GreenWell designed
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.