- Made from high quality, durable stainless steel
- Long handle for ease of use
- Features a lift-up spoon head for adding & releasing the tea leaves
- An easy way to brew a single cup of loose-leaf tea or Chaga mushroom tea
- Add boiling water to your tea cup.
- Select your loose leaf tea; lift up the spoon head of your tea infuser & scoop up a spoonful of the tea.
- Close the spoon head to secure the tea inside your tea infuser.
- Place the infuser in your tea cup & leave it to steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the infuser & enjoy your cup of freshly brewed loose leaf tea!
6 out of 8 people would recommend this product28/05/2019, By TazPerfect for straining ginger and larger tea leaves or camomile flowers. But the wholes are a bit too big causing the finer herbs to fall through.
I wouldn’t get this for straining tea. I’d rather look for more compact siff’ or filter type strainer.17/07/2018, By YolandeI love tea and bought a bag of loose rooibos tealeaves. But this strainer is not great for small leaves. It goes through the strainer. It keeps most in but I don't want small leaves in my tea.18/11/2017, By Preshaappears flimsy but works well. does leak a little but infuses well in a short period of time10/10/2017, By AvishkarFlimsy prodcut18/08/2017, By SusanI am very happy with product works well, however, you must be careful not to overfill, as it then does not close properly - I agree with previous comment, closing mechanism is a bit flimsy23/06/2017, By AyandaVery nice and useful combination tea spoon and infuser. Measures out a teaspoon
of loose tea without a problem and then able to infuse and steep it very nicely.
Really happy I bought this. It's a great and useful product.09/05/2016, By SheenaMy son is a tea drinker and he enjoys his tea strong so have the tea bag in the spoon, he leaves it in the hot liquid much longer than a normal brew period so his tea is just perfect.
We now have two of them is service and so far no problems with them.18/02/2016, By MaristiThis is a very flimsy product. Ive been using it for about two weeks now, and the handle just came off after the spoon was in my cup for about 10 min.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.