- Clear, aqua blue finish
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Store your sandwiches
- Ferry your vetkoek
- Bag your broodjies
- Pack your padkos
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds and cotton pads dry in the bathroom
- Dishwasher safe
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a baking soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 19 cm x 2,5 cm
- Capacity: ~450 ml
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/04/2019, By RuThis is the best thing I could add to my sustainable living stash! Will be trying it out on my next 5 day hike for overnight oats. Will let you know how it goes ;)17/04/2019, By DominiquePerfect for freezing bananas for smoothies! Best investment.15/04/2019, By AshleighWow, what great value for money. They are way bigger than I expected and the colors are awesome. I have already put in another order for more!!08/04/2019, By SallyI waited a while to write my review because I really wanted to test this bag out a bit - particularly on a sandwich as that would be my main reason for using it.
It did not disappoint! You have to put half a sarmie in at a time but once in there it doesn't slip and slide about losing half the contents of the sandwich to the bottom of the bag like it would in a normal zip seal bag (and I gave the bag a good shake to test it out and my sandwich barely moved).
The colours are lovely and vibrant so no trick photography there. They are easy to clean - I hand washed mine and just stood them upright on the dish rack to dry.
I was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't think it would really work for sandwiches and that was why I wanted them because I wanted to use less cling wrap and ziplock bags. I was so pleased with the result that I have ordered another two.
They are great!28/01/2019, By WarrenStasher is a really great product! Use it for Everything! Surfing and kayaking to keep my car keys and phone dry, to freezing food which I just pop the whole bag into the microwave or oven to heat up. Really great!28/01/2019, By WarrenStasher is a really great product! Use it for Everything! Surfing and kayaking to keep my car keys and phone dry, to freezing food which I just pop the whole bag into the microwave or oven to heat up. Really great!08/11/2018, By BellaI love my stashers. It is a investment so a bit pricey but totally worth it. They are super easy to clean. I feel so much better when I use them instead of horrible plastic zip lock bags.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.