- Beautiful copper water bottle
- Included linen bag with drawstring
- Fashioned from a single-sheet of copper
- No joints, seams, or unsightly joinings
- Beautifully detailed with hand-hammered dapples
- Increased surface area for improved copper suffusion
- Glossy finish (exterior is lacquer coated)*
- Copper alkalizes water, to balance pH levels in your body
- Copper has the ability to destroy bacteria, and viruses
- Copper can help to balance your body’s ability to absorb iron, and zinc
- Copper bottles are a time-honoured Ayurvedic practice (“tamra jal”)
- Tamra jal is said to help balance the three doshas
- Handmade in India
*Please Note: Only the external surface Coppa’s bottles is lacquered. The internal copper surface reacts with the water inside, and will naturally patina over time.
How to get the full benefits of your copper water bottle:
To get the full benefits, Coppa recommends filling your bottle the night before. Allow the copper ions to suffuse into the water for 6-8 hours. Drink first thing in the morning.
- Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs. It is recommended not to drink to water that has been standing in a copper vessel for more than half a day.
- Only suitable for use with filtered water, and tap water.
- Do not fill your Coppa Wellness bottle or keg with hot water.
- Not suitable for use with fruit juices or other acidic beverages like lemon water.
- Consult with your physician about any possible interactions an increase in copper intake might have on any prescribed or chronic medications.
How to clean my copper water bottle: (once a week)
- Squeeze half a lemon (or ¼ cup of naturally fermented vinegar) and a tablespoon of salt into the bottle.
- Add 1-2 cups of warm water, screw on the lid, and shake.
- Thoroughly rinse afterwards with clean, tap water.
- Not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
Is your lid sticking? Sometimes a little copper build-up occurs at the neck of the bottle. If that is happens, simply rub a touch of natural oil around the lid, and thread of the screw cap. Coppa recommends using olive, or coconut oil.
- Dimensions: 217 mm (Height) x 72 mm (Base Diameter), 42 mm (Neck Diameter).
- Capacity: 750ml
- Nett Weight (Empty): 350 g
- Bottle: 99.1% Certified Pure Copper, Silicon, Food Safe Lacquer (External).
- Included Bag: Linen (65%), Cotton (35%) Blend, with 100% Cotton Drawstring.
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in India.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product07/06/2019, By OliviaAbsolutely love this bottle! It has come on may outdoors adventures with me. The copper has taken quite a beating from vigorous use but it is looking more authentic haha.04/06/2019, By UshmiOne star less only due to the flimsy rubber seal on the lid, which I believe will eventually break as it does not sit stable.
Otherwise I am really happy with the quality and size, and design. Nice cotton/linen bag to protect it too..I now can carry my copper bottle during travel instead of the copper pot that stays home. I can't claim that I feel any better drinking the water, as drinking water from a copper veseel is a a long term practice practiced by my grandparents who swore by it.
But I do recall that my old folk never once had to consume antacid and laxative medication in any form due to their daily water intake from a copper vessel. So I believe the benefit is present despite some doubt emanating from the West.
Once again a great product with the usual, excellent service, (not to mention the freebies) I have come to expect from FTN. :)
22/05/2019, By SunnyI love this bottle, besides being beautiful, it defiantly changes the flavour and vibration of the water. It has helped me a lot to drink enough water daily. Unfortunately I have dropped it hard and the base has bent but its still fine. The lid sticks a bit and not always easy to open and close but I am going to try rubbing some bees wax on it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.