- A natural alternative to cling film and plastic bags
- Versatile, reusable, washable and compostable
- Beeswax has antifungal and antibacterial properties making it excellent for food storage
- Made from pure cotton fabric, steeped in a blend of beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil
- Contains one small, one medium and one large Green Beeswax Wraps
- Replaces drab plastic with pretty piece of rustic flair
- Hand wash with cold water.
- 1 x Small 20 x 20 (cm), 1 x Medium 25 x 25 (cm), and 1 x Large 30 x 30 (cm).
- 100% Cotton, Beeswax.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product25/05/2019, By HayleyThis isn't as effective as other brands I have used. It's just not sticky!15/02/2019, By AntheaI like them - and nice to have a few size options. I wrap cheese in them and it works well and retains shape in fridge. I think its just being aware that this is a natural product and in our heat of summer it is softer but works just as well and cools and sets to shape in the fridge. Yay to no more glad wrap!13/02/2019, By KyraLove the bright colours. Seals very well. Is very easy to clean13/01/2019, By YvonneThey work well and are a brilliant replacement for cling wrap03/12/2018, By ColleenLove these! So easy to use, and love not having to use plastic bags or wrap.12/10/2018, By AndanteFantastic alternative to plastic wrap. Easy to use and clean, and good looking. Only challenge is knowing which cheese is wrapped since it's not see-through.08/10/2018, By NandiI lobe these wraps, they work brilliantly. SO far I have used them to wrap cheese and keep a a bowl sealed, like you would normally use plastic wrap, and I can honestly say they work better than plastic wrap, they seal much better. Will definitely never buy plastic wrap again and instead invest in more of these.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.