- Wooden xmas decoration for your eco-friendly holiday season
- Decorating the tree is a traditional activity for the whole family
- Made from 3 mm thick wood
- Okoume wood grain, and texture is reminiscent of mahogany
- String loop made from 100% cotton embroidery-thread
- Finished with non-toxic varnish
Did you know? Most modern Christmas trees are made from 100% plastic. What’s even worse is that the plastic used is most commonly Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). PVC is an awfully toxic plastic which contains phthalates, and even releases dioxins when exposed to heat.
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 75 mm
- Wood (Okoume), Cotton
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.