This slab contains...
Buttercrunch: A rosette of rich green leaves that are buttery and chewy, softer than your standard salad base. Easy to grow, this variety will hold well under stress and heat.
Red Salad Bowl: An appealing looseleaf that is deep red and purple in colour. The tender leaves are shaped like that of an oak tasting sweet and spicy for a more beautiful and interesting salad.
Little Gem Romaine: This quick maturing lettuce grows in a compact rosette and is considered the sweetest lettuce to munch on. It’s crisp and crunchy texture make it a household favourite, perfect for sandwiches and snacking.
Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Growing your Own…
- Light: Full sun
- Harvest: 4 - 8 weeks
- 12 Block Slab, 1 Block produces: 5+ salads
- Seed: 100% Heirloom Non-GMO
- Companion Planting: beetroot, cucumber, kale, onions, tomatoes
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.