- Excellent source of vitamin C
- Cooking essentials in your backyard
- Kitchen staples that no salad should do without
- Fresh tomatoes impart brighter flavours than store bought alternatives
- Low maintenance plants, excellent for beginners
- Sowing - Spring / Summer
- Position - Sun
- Spacing - 30x30 cm
- Germination - 7-14 days
- Days to harvest - 70-80
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? As far as tomato cultivars go, pear tomatoes are a relatively new ‘invention’. The first written account of pear tomatoes is only about 200 years old (1805).
- Average Weight: ~80 g*
- *Please note that the weight, and number of balls per pack may vary because they are all made by hand.
- Mixed Tomato (Cherry, Yellow, & Pear) Seeds, Organic Compost, Clay.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/10/2019, By KarinThese are magic!! They are simply the best! Believe it or not - I planted it into pots and it's on my balcony! Not having a garden since for long and being someone who grew up in a house where the garden was the ultimate for my dad to plant flowers, plants, veggies and fruit... now I can too! Nobody needs to fear for living in a flat that it will not work to for having a balcony garden!! Thousand thanks to Faithful to nature and Seedleme!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.