You can use this all-natural garden treatment to feed your plants or help your seedlings germinate.
- Increases crop yields by up to 30%
- Protects plants against diseases and fungi
- Improves soil aeration
- Increases water retention
- Improves soil structure and nutrient content
- Decreases the need for pesticides
- Non-toxic, not chemically synthesised
- Soil treatment: Dilute 1:500 and water once a month
- Seed treatment: Dilute 1:1000 and soak seeds 24 hours before planting.
- Transplanting: Dilute 1:500 dilution and water transplants.
- Foliar treatment: Dilute 1:500 and spray every 6 weeks.
- Use dechlorinated water for all dilutions.
Please Note: Contains live probiotic cultures. Store at room temperature and keep out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
- May cause high temperatures in aerobic piles.
- Not for human consumption.
- Use within 90 days of opening.
- The appearance of flakes on the surface is normal and beneficial.
Purified and structured water, natural sugar cane molasses, lactic acid cultures, mineral powder, organic sea salt, juice concentrates and wheat bran.
Made with a proprietary blend of effective micro-organisms.
Species: Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, Lactococcus lactis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Rhodopseumonas sphaeroides, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and streptococcus thermophilus.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/10/2019, By LaurieGreat all purpose fertiliser for potted plants and my veggie/herb patch!16/02/2019, By NikitaParticularly good for potted plants. All the veggies we grow in pots went crazy after 1 dose - especially the tomatoes and peppers.27/06/2017, By BrendaI have a lot of pot plants that need that extra boost every now and then. With some of the plants being inside I needed something that doesn't stink and something that doesn't attract the dogs to dig in the pots. Being a liquid the dogs aren't bothered and my plants are happy. I have actually recommend this to quite a few friends already.08/06/2015, By Earth ProbioticWe are happy to hear that you enjoy using our product. Our garden products add back beneficial microbes to your soil and compost.
We hope that your seedlings have grown and are almost ready to harvest.
Thank you very much for choosing Earth Probiotic Recycling Solutions for your food waste recycling needs! Continue feeding the soil and not landfills.06/03/2015, By NicoleneThis is an excellent product, I used it on my seedlings and I can see such a huge difference, after a week of growth they look like two week old seedlings compared to my other seedlings before I got the product and the germination was much more successful.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.