- Capacity: 500ml (18oz)
- Labelled with a stylish gift swing tag
- Airtight rubber sealing rings
- Metal lever-arm sealing mechanism
- Designed to preserve freshness & flavour
Recipe for Spiced Apple Chutney:
- 2 large red apples, peeled cored & diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 125g sultanas
- 80ml red wine vinegar
- 40g organic dark brown soft sugar
- ½tsp ground ginger
- ¼tsp cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Sterilise your preserving jars with boiling water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir well & season generously with salt & pepper.
- Pour into your preserving jar(s) & refrigerate for 2-3 days, shaking once a day.
- Enjoy with cheese & crackers. This chutney will keep for up to a week more.
Handwash only; not suitable for dishwashers
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/05/2018, By KayLove these preserving jars both for food and beauty diy storage.20/06/2017, By AyandaI'm practicing sourkraut with these.11/01/2017, By ShariLove this jar. Really great for storing jams, spreads or face masks. Very convenient sealer with the jar and lovely and easy to use.26/05/2016, By SheenaHaving been making fermented veggies so am using these to fill as gifts. They look wonderful filled with kim chi or beetroot. A winner.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.