- 500ml (26cm)
- Made from clear glass
- Ceramic flip top lid creates an airtight seal
- Great for storing & serving chilled drinks
- Glass is natural, reusable, eco-friendly & so stylish
- Makes a lovely housewarming gift
Recipe for Passionfruit Cordial:
- 225g sugar
- 375ml filtered water
- 250ml fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 250ml fresh passionfruit (granadilla) pulp
- Combine the sugar, water & lemon juice in a saucepan & cook over low heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase to medium heat & bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the syrup thickens slightly.
- Stir in the passionfruit pulp. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a sterile glass jug. Use the back of a spoon to push through the pulp. Discard the seeds.
- Pour the syrup into your Home Made cordial bottle & seal it. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, add a little cordial to a glass of sparkling water with ice cubes.
Care InstructionsHandwash only
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/01/2018, By NellaThe glass is thick and there is a simply, yet elegant design. Well crafted and no leaks.17/10/2017, By TraceyLooks fantastic on the table too:)23/06/2017, By AyandaNice heavy duty glass and it don't leak, I take my homemade cashew coffee creamer to work in this!29/04/2016, By SheenaVery well crafted and with a genuine ceramic top of course with a silicone seal too.
There are a tad expensive but I think will last a lifetime if looked after and suit my Kombucha perfectly !
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.