- Pure Palo Santo wood
- Sustainably sourced
- Associated with spiritual cleansing & protection
- Can be used for smudging
- Naturally sweet woody aroma
Please Note: The oil and wood used in Sacred Roots products is derived from trees that have fallen, and which lie for a minimum of 2 years before being harvested.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love knowing that Sacred Roots uses ethical, sustainable methods to harvest their Palo Santo wood. That means we can give our shoppers the benefits of this beautiful natural treasure, while still respecting the environment in which it grows.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Light the tip of a Palo Santo wood stick until there is a small flame.
- State your intention, then wave out the flame.
- As the wood tip smoulders, pass it around your face, heart & hands, focusing on your intention.
- To clear your space, smudge the wood smoke through the air, banishing negative energies. Open the windows to clear the air.
- Make sure you light your Palo Santo wood in a well-ventilated environment.
- Do not leave flaming or smouldering wood unattended.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Pure Palo Santo Wood.
- Clear plastic bag with paper & card labels.
Country of Origin:
- Packaged in South Africa with local & imported Ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/10/2020, By PearleneExcellent17/09/2020, By KeinI am loathe to give a negative review on anything Faithful to Nature approved, but I really am sorely disappointed in this product. Even though the description clearly states 20g, the pack of two arrived labeled as 10g, and weighing even less! Not as advertised, and not at all value for money. The heavenly aroma of Palo Santo remains, but I'll stick to Soul + Space, for the quality and consistency I have received in the past.11/08/2020, By TallGood stock
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.