- Natural spray for your home
- With sustainably sourced Palo Santo oil
- Lifts the mood & opens the heart
- Creates a tranquil atmosphere
- Clears negative feelings
- Useful for meditation
- Made locally with love
- No artificial fragrances or colours
Please Note: The oil and wood used in Sacred Roots products is derived from trees that have fallen, and which lie for a minimum of 2 years before being harvested.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that Sacred Roots uses the pure power of natural Palo Santo, without any artificial fragrances or harsh synthetic perfumes. It’s also good to know that the brand focuses on sustainable sourcing, treating this precious wood with respect and care.
Did you know? Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
- Shake the bottle well & spritz the spray 2 - 3 times.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 100ml spray bottle
Allergens: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Recycled amber glass bottle with plastic spray top
- Vinyl waterproof label
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa with local & imported ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product09/03/2021, By JadeI love the smell of palo Santo so I was pleasantly surprised when I got my delivery that the first thing I could smell in the box was this spray before even opening it - I spray this around my space when I don’t have time to smudge or burn palo Santo. The only downside is the spray nozzle isn’t a clean spray when done it kind of drips out of the nozzle which can be annoying. I would give this 5 stars if the nozzle was better!18/02/2021, By SameeraLove the smell and it changes the energy in the home. I just wish the spary nob didn't stick everytime you try to spray with it03/01/2021, By Lieslnot bad17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it17/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.