Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Hand-blown glass bottles with the power of crystal energy
- Made from high-strength borosilicate glass
- Includes a protective neoprene sleeve
- Convenient loop handle lid for portability
- 100% BPA free
- Fairly-traded, and conflict free crystals and gemstones
- Presented in elegant cardboard tube
The Facets of Rose Quartz:
- Known as the ‘heart stone’, it helps to deepen feelings of love and affection
- Rejuvenates intimacy, and purifies intentions
- Helps to mend emotional wounds, and fears of commitment
- Intended for use with water only.
- Glass is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Lids are to be hand washed with warm soapy water.
- Package Contains: 1 x Water Bottle, 1 x Neoprene Protective Sleeve.
- Dimensions: 6,5 cm x 24 cm
- Capacity: 550 ml*
*Please Note: Depending on the size of the crystal, the amount of water it holds will be slightly less than 550 ml.
- Borosilicate Glass, Food-Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Rose Quartz.
Special Note: As natural products, the crystals will vary slightly in size from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Glass blown in The People’s Republic of China.
- Crystals sourced from Brazil, Madagascar, Mexico, Mozambique and the East.
- Final product assembled in South Africa.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product24/05/2020, By BronwenThis is a beautiful bottle and it is great that it is all plastic free. However, I think there is little concrete evidence that crystals have any real affect on health, and that is amount to pseudo science.15/01/2020, By LiseSince I bought this, I'm drinking more water and feel calmer.. It's beautiful too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.