- Glass mixing bowl
- Durable, classic and timeless
- Versatile, practical and beautiful
- Microwave, fridge and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Pyrex - Glass Mixing Bowl because the transparent borosilicate glass allows us to quickly and easily see that our baking batters and bread doughs are thoroughly mixed without overworking the mixture. No more crumbly cookies, brittle biscuits, or dense cakes!
How to make it last a lifetime:
- Use the soft side of your dish sponge when cleaning your Pyrex. Just because Pyrex is super strong doesn’t mean it can’t be scratched.
- Use a natural dishwashing detergent. Harsh chemicals can damage the finish!
- Let your Pyrex cool down before washing it. Pyrex is designed to handle oven hot temperatures, but suddenly cooling it down with cold water can cause cracks.
- Don’t use your Pyrex over an open flame. It can handle very high temperatures in the oven, but keep it off the braai or gas burner.
- Don’t stack wet Pyrex. They can get stuck together when the hot rinse water cools down, causing a vacuum seal.
- Don’t place your hot Pyrex on wet surfaces. When removing your delicious creations from the oven, always place your Pyrex on a dry surface.
Did you know? The tempered borosilicate glass from which Pyrex is made can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C and as high as 300°C.
- Available In: 500 ml, and 2 Litres.
- 500 ml: 140 mm x140 mm x 82 mm.
- 2 Litres: 210 mm x 210 mm x 110 mm.
- Tempered Borosilicate Glass.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in France.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.