- Glass measuring jug
- Durable, classic and timeless
- Versatile, practical and beautiful
- Microwave, fridge and freezer safe
- Dishwasher safe
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Pyrex Classic Measuring Jug because with proper care it can last a lifetime. The genuine tempered borosilicate glass is super strong and long lasting! With proper care, Pyrex will be a gift you can hand down to your children and grandchildren.
How to make it last a lifetime:
- Use the soft side of your dish sponge when cleaning your Pyrex. Just because Pyrex is super strong doesn’t mean it can’t be scratched.
- Use a natural dishwashing detergent. Harsh chemicals can damage the finish!
- Let your Pyrex cool down before washing it. Pyrex is designed to handle oven hot temperatures, but suddenly cooling it down with cold water can cause cracks.
- Don’t use your Pyrex over an open flame. It can handle very high temperatures in the oven, but keep it off the braai or gas burner.
- Don’t stack wet Pyrex. They can get stuck together when the hot rinse water cools down, causing a vacuum seal.
- Don’t place your hot Pyrex on wet surfaces. When removing your delicious creations from the oven, always place the Pyrex on a dry surface.
Did you know? The tempered borosilicate glass from which Pyrex is made can withstand temperatures as low as -40°C and as high as 300°C.
- Nett Capacity: 500 ml.
- Dimensions: 160 mm x 120 mm x 120 mm.
- Tempered Borosilicate Glass.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Made in France.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.