- Elegant pure copper cups
- Handmade in India with a hammered texture
- Made from 99.1% certified pure copper
- Copper alkalizes water & balances pH levels in your body
- Copper has the ability to destroy bacteria & viruses
- Copper can help to balance your body’s ability to absorb iron, & zinc
- Copper bottles are a time-honored Ayurvedic practice (“tamra jal”)
- Tamra jal is said to help balance the three doshas
- Glossy finish (exterior is food-safe lacquer coated)
- Made from a single sheet of copper
- The cups are 100% free from plastic
- Only the external surface Coppa’s cups are lacquered. The internal copper surface reacts with the water inside, and will naturally patina over time.
- Only suitable for use with filtered water, & tap water.
- Do not fill your Coppa Wellness cups with hot water.
- Not suitable for use with fruit juices or other acidic beverages like Lemon water.
- Consult with your physician about any possible interactions an increase in copper intake might have on any prescribed or chronic medications.
- Wash your cups before using them for the first time.
- Wash your cups after each use.
- Do not use any detergents or put your cups in the dishwasher.
- No hot liquids, juices, Lemon or other additives must be used.
- Copper is a metal like Silver and brass, and will therefore naturally patina over time. This gives it a lovely ‘antique’ look.
Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs. It is recommended not to drink water that has been standing in a copper vessel for more than half a day.
How to clean my copper cups:
- Squeeze a few drops of Lemon into the cups.
- Add a pinch of Salt and warm water.
- Pour out and rinse well.
- Fill with filtered/ tap water.
- 2 X Cups
- 100% Certified Pure Copper, Food Safe Lacquer (External).
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.