- Elegant copper water bottle
- Handmade in India with a beautiful hammered texture
- Made from 99.1% certified pure copper
- Copper alkalizes water & balances pH levels in your body
- Copper has the ability to destroy bacteria & viruses
- Copper can help to balance your body’s ability to absorb iron, & zinc
- Copper bottles are a time-honored Ayurvedic practice (“tamra jal”)
- Tamra jal is said to help balance the three doshas
- Glossy finish (exterior is food-safe lacquer coated)
- Made from a single sheet of copper
- The vessel is 100% free from plastic
- Leak-proof cap
- 750 ml capacity
*Please Note: Only the external surface Coppa’s bottles are lacquered. The internal copper surface reacts with the water inside, and will naturally patina over time.
How to get the full benefits of your copper water tank:
- Coppa recommends filling your vessel the night before. Allow the copper ions to suffuse into the water for 6-8 hours. Drink first thing in the morning.
- Only suitable for use with filtered water, & tap water.
- Do not fill your Coppa Wellness bottle with hot water.
- Not suitable for use with fruit juices or other acidic beverages like Lemon water.
- Consult with your physician about any possible interactions an increase in copper intake might have on any prescribed or chronic medications.
- Wash your vessel before using it, and once a week thereafter.
- Do not use any detergents or put your vessel in the dishwasher.
- No hot liquids, juices, Lemon or other additives must be used.
- Copper is a metal like Silver and brass, and will therefore naturally patina over time. This gives it a lovely ‘antique’ look.
Warning: Too much copper intake can cause some people to get upset stomachs. It is recommended not to drink water that has been standing in a copper vessel for more than half a day.
How to clean my copper water bottle: (once a week)
- Squeeze ½ a Lemon into the bottle.
- Add 1 Tbsp of Salt and 1-2 cups of warm water.
- Screw on the lid and shake.
- Pour out and rinse well.
- Wipe the thread on the neck of the bottle and the lid with a cloth to clear any copper build-up.
- Rub a touch of natural oil around the thread on the neck of the bottle and the lid if the lid is sticking.
- Fill with filtered/ tap water.
- Capacity: 750 ml
- Base Diameter: 7.2 cm
- Height: 21.7 cm
- Mouth Diameter: 5.2 cm
- Nett Weight: 310 g
- Tank: 99.1% Certified Pure Copper, Silicon, Food Safe Lacquer (External).
Country of Origin:
- Handmade in India.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/06/2021, By WillieLove the packaging and its a really beautiful bottle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.