- Handmade incense burner made from Indian Rosewood
- Engravings of elephants or a floral design
- Brass inlay
- Suitable for incense cones or incense sticks
- Small holes on the sides for incense sticks
- Store incense sticks in the compartment at the base of the burner
- Smoke will move through the wooden passageways
- Beautiful & neat way to burn incense
- Lovingly handmade: may result in slight differences in design &/or finishes
- Delicately made in India
- To use your incense burner box: simply place your incense cones on the two brass pots, or light your incense sticks and put them into the holes on the sides and close the lid (can also be used with the lid open).
- Keep away from children & pets.
- Always burn incense in a well-ventilated area & keep away from curtains & furnishings.
- Approximately 30 cm x 7.5 cm
- Rose Wood with Brass Inlay
- Cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in India.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product29/05/2021, By LudwigThe perfect incense burner. My husband burns incense daily, and this is perfect. It's a beautiful decor piece - but also super practical - no more ash falling everywhere like before. We love it so much we've got two - highly recommended!23/05/2021, By KirstyWe were very pleased when when received this box, it is beautifully name, a nice size and works well with different types of incense.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.