Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Versatile pressure cooker
- Digital display with preset cooking modes
- Cook soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans & more with the click of a button
- 5 Litre capacity lets you cook for the whole family in one go
- Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time significantly
- Delay timer up to 24 hrs
- Keep warm function
- Safety lock lid with pressure release valve
- Easy to use one-touch controls
- No harmful chemical coatings
- Stainless steel finish
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Easy to store
- 2-year warranty
- High Safety Standard: Safety lock lid with pressure release valve.
- Cooking Programs: Simply press one of the function keys to start cooking. The time, cooking pressure and temperature will be controlled by the Pressure Cooker (you can adjust the time if needed).
- Up to 24 Hour Delayed Start: Prep your Ingredients in advance & let your Pressure Cooker do the rest.
- Remove the cooking pot, add ingredients (if you’re cooking meat ensure the meat is browned beforehand).
- Do not fill the cooking pot to more than 80% of its capacity.
- Insert the cooking pot into the appliance ensuring the external surface of the cooking pot is dry and clean.
- Turn the cooking pot slightly once inside the appliance to ensure even contact with the cooking plate.
- Then secure the lid to the appliance and seal it.
- Once the lid is closed securely use the “selection dial” to choose the appropriate food type you are cooking.
- For more detailed instructions refer to the included manual.
- Hand Wash the removable, non-electrical parts of the appliance.
- Do not immerse electrical parts of the appliance in any liquid.
- Always check the steam release valve, float valve and anti-block shield for clogging before use.
- Pot Capacity: 5 litres
- Power: 900 Watts
- Owners Manual
- Stainless Steel, Plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.