- 4-in-1: Air fry, roast, bake & reheat your food
- Enjoy your food without excess oil
- Smart program technology minimises cooking time
- Save your settings & it’ll remember the way you cook
- Simple user-friendly controls & touchscreen
- Fast cooking times
- Cook fresh or frozen food
- Heats up fast saving you time & electricity
- Spacious: large 5.7L capacity
- Versatile: make savory meals or bake your favorite treats
- Cooking tray separates fatty oils from your food
- Air frying locks in flavor
- Your food won’t dry out as much
- Compact making it countertop friendly
- Modern, stylish black design with metal finishes
- Includes a removable air fry basket & a removable cooking tray
- Comes with a ‘Getting Started’ guide & a manual
- 1-year warranty (for home use only)
- Follow the detailed instructions in the included ‘Getting Started’ guide.
- Hand Wash the removable, non-electrical parts of the appliance (frying basket & removable cooking tray).
- Do not immerse the electrical parts of the appliance in any liquid.
- The housing has electronic components and should never be immersed in water.
- The housing can only be wiped clean.
- Capacity: 5.7 Litre
- Power: 1700 W
- Weight: 5.65kg
- Dimensions: 42.6cm L x 31.4cm W x 33cm H
Box Includes: 1 x Air Fryer x 1 Frying Basket 1 x Removable Cooking Tray 1 x Getting Started Guide 1 x Safety, Maintenance and Warranty Manual.
- Metal, plastic.
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product07/04/2021, By IkeThis is the first Air Fryer i have worked with, and it does the job much faster than my oven. I still don't see why it has so many different options on the front panel (so far I just choose Air Fry and set time and temp myself). Make sure that you run the appliance for 20 minutes on max heat without food for the 1st time, there is a slight smell that you get from new appliances that could transfer to the food. It does go away!
The load capacity is pretty decent, food for 2 people can fit in very easily, and you can even fit in a small cake or tart pan.
It is a fairly large kitchen appliance and in my opinion, I would advise that you make sure you have a place to store it :).
It doesn't come with any recipes, but there are apps for air fryers that can help you get started.
23/01/2021, By Shafeeqa5/5
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.