Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
- Vertical, low-speed masticating juicer (4th Generation)
- Extra-wide feeding tube for the largest, whole fruits and veg
- Makes juices, smoothies and sorbets
- Can also make your favourite nut milks from Almonds, Cashews and more
- Smart Cap prevents leaking while pouring juice into a glass
- Includes specialised cleaning brushes
- Includes recipe booklet and instruction manual
- Larger pulp outlet means less pulp residue left to clean from strainer
- Professional grade - suitable for small cafe and market stall owners
- Made using safe, eco-friendly and BPA-free materials that are durable and safe enough to be used in the manufacture of medical equipment.
Benefits of Juicing:
- Easy, delicious way to get the vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients from your fresh produce.
- Rapid absorption of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
- By removing the fibre, you can increase your daily fruit and vegetable intake.
- Juicing can help you control satiety levels throughout the day, whether you want to lose weight or sustainably gain mass.
- Drinking higher pulp juices can help keep you feeling fuller for longer, because of the high fibre content.
- Separating the pulp from your juice can help stimulate appetite. Perfect for ‘hard-gainers’.
Did you know? The Kuvings Evo820 Cold press Juicer was voted the BEST Juicer of 2021! Voted BEST masticating juicer by BBC Good Food and recommended by WIRED, GQ and Ideal Home as a firm favourite!
About Kuvings: For over 4 decades, Kuvings has been providing families and foodies with premium quality kitchen appliances. They are world-renowned for their build quality and ingenious design.
- Jug, strainers and augur are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Clean pulp from strainers using the included brushes before dishwashing.
- Do not submerge the power base.
- Feeding Tube Width: 82 mm
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Wattage: 240 Watts
- Voltage: AC220-240 Volts; 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 7,1 kg
- Dimensions: 201 mm x 239 mm x 490 mm
- Ultem, Tritan, ABS, PC.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Korea.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/10/2019, By JuicyI bought my EVO820 abroad last year and am very happy with it! Great look, easy to clean, easy to operate and fantastic quality cold pressed juice. Used to have a cheaper brand, but that just gave endless hassle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.