- Bracelet made with genuine rudraksha beads
- Embellished with two larger decorative beads and smaller delicate bead detail
- Made Overseas
- Beads size: aprox 10mm (smaller beads)
- Bracelet Length: about 160mm
- Expandable elastic cord to fit all wrist sizes
Did You Know? The name “rudraksha” comes from two sanskrit words, rudra being another name for the god Shiva, and aksha meaning “tears”. In Hindu mythology, it is believed that the rudraksha tree is formed from the teardrops of the god Shiva and that it contains the secrets of the cosmos within it.
More about rudraksha beads:
- Rudrashka beads have been shown to have powerful electromagnetic properties, which differ according to the facets on the surface of each bead.
- Rudrashka is said to provide a shield against negative energies.
- Rudrashka fruits have a natural hole through the middle, making them naturally perfect for use as beads.
- Never wear your rudrashka bracelet when swimming or showering. Never submerge the jewellery fully in water.
- Once every month, place your rudrashka bracelet in the freezer overnight, to prevent infestations in the natural seeds.
Small beads & parts, not suitable for young children.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/08/2016, By PetraReally beautiful bracelet. Makes a great present.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.