- A tasty baby formula made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made from 99% organically grown ingredients
- Only milk from biodynamic farms is used
- Contains no artificial preservatives or additives
- Gluten-free and sugar-free
- Easy for your baby to digest
- Quick and easy to prepare
Moms the world over trust Holle. The company has been around for over 75 years, so they certainly know what they’re doing.
- Breastfeeding is best for your baby’s health, but there may be a reason why you need to use formula instead. When making the switch to formula, talk to your doctor, dietician or pharmacist to make sure you’re well-informed on how to keep your baby healthy.
- This formula takes only minutes to prepare.
- Use the measuring spoon and feeding chart provided.
- Add Holle Stage 3 Infant Formula to boiled water and shake well.
- This product shall only be used on the trusted advice of a licensed health professional.
- Contains allergens: Cow’s milk
- Nett Weight: 600 g.
- Demeter Skim Milk, Organic Whey Powder (Partly Demineralized), Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Starch, Organic Lactose, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, Fish Oil, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, L-Tryptophan, Ferrous Lactate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin C, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.