- Raw, unfiltered honey
- Uniquely South African flavours
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest
- Naturally antibacterial
- Free from additives
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Hoerikwaggo Raw Honey because of its seasonal sustainability. Their honeys’ flavours change with the Earth’s rhythm, keeping us in sync with her natural ebb and flow, based on what flowers are blooming.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- To avoid crystallization, do not refrigerate.
Did you know? According to legend, the Khoisan discovered a naturally fermented drink in the hollows of old trees, made from honey that dripped into the water-filled hollow which then fermented naturally. Inspired by their discovery, the Khoisan began to brew their own alcoholic honey drink, called “Karri”. Karri bears many similarities to the better-known Nordic Mead.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Raw Honey.
- Potted in clear glass jars.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product22/02/2021, By AmyIt's Honey, it's natural, it's in glass... I am not fussy.
Was already starting to crystalize when i received it.
07/02/2021, By ZaneleGood30/10/2020, By AriLovely29/10/2020, By AmiWinnbruno27/10/2020, By AliyahTastes amazing and worth the price26/10/2020, By AmyYummy Honey30/09/2020, By MichelleI love this product tastes great and is perfect to mix with my flower of sulfur.18/07/2020, By MelodyLove the taste.16/07/2020, By MariaLove it, reminds me so much of my home valley in the Cape.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.