- Raw, unfiltered honey
- Medium-sweet with delicate menthol undertones
- Part of a limited seasonal harvest
- Naturally antibacterial
- Free from additives
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Hoerikwaggo Raw Honey because of its seasonal sustainability. Their honeys’ flavours change with the Earth’s rhythm, keeping us in sync with her natural ebb and flow, based on what flowers are blooming.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- To avoid crystallization, do not refrigerate.
Did you know? According to legend, the Khoisan discovered a naturally fermented drink in the hollows of old trees, made from honey that dripped into the water-filled hollow which then fermented naturally. Inspired by their discovery, the Khoisan began to brew their own alcoholic honey drink, called “Karri”. Karri bears many similarities to the better-known Nordic Mead.
- Nett Weight: 1kg.
- Raw Honey.
- Potted in clear glass jars.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product07/02/2021, By GreenieAwesome07/02/2021, By ZaneleGood30/12/2020, By MaryIts a good product. I love it16/12/2020, By TaniaThis is a rich, dark and flavourful honey. The honey had crystallized which was easily sorted by standing the jar in warm water.01/11/2020, By Hexcellent value for money for raw and very tasty honey in glass. love it!01/11/2020, By Hmost cost effective raw honey with great taste and in GLASS - excellent 1kg size. we get through it too easily!30/10/2020, By AriLovely29/10/2020, By AmiWinnbruno27/10/2020, By AliyahTastes amazing and worth the price26/10/2020, By AmyYummy Honey09/06/2020, By DeepGorgeous!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.